Please find below additional details about this appearance as well as AT&T’s other onsite offerings.
TEXAS A&M and OKLAHOMA faithful discover the ultimate mobile fan experience before AT&T Cotton bowl classic
AT&T Fan Zone Tackles Aggie and Sooner Excitement with Unique Activities, Giveaways and Former Greats
WHAT: AT&T* is joining Texas A&M and Oklahoma fans at the Cotton Bowl to present the ultimate fan experience with The AT&T Fan Zone Tour. All college football fans, regardless of team loyalty, will have the opportunity to discover some of AT&T’s most exciting services and football offerings. Visitors can try their hand at interactive games, test their game day knowledge, score giveaways and of course, meet a few former players.
Attendees will also have the opportunity to take AT&T’s “It Can Wait” pledge and show their commitment to not texting while driving.
WHEN: Friday, Jan. 4, 2013, 1:00 - 7:00 p.m. (CST)
Player appearances by former athletes confirmed for:
- Ryan Broyles (former OU wide receiver) – 2-4 p.m.
- Cyrus Gray (former Texas A&M running back) – 4-6 p.m.
WHO: In addition to bringing fans face to face with some of AT&T’s greatest services and offerings, the AT&T Fan Zone Tour will host former players Cyrus Gray (Texas A&M) and Ryan Broyles (Oklahoma) to meet with fans and sign autographs.
- Athlete autograph session
- Fans taking the “It Can Wait” pledge
- Fans interacting with AT&T Fan Zone Tour games and activities
- A number of interactive products, services and games on display, football-themed games for the Web and wireless devices, giveaways and much, much more.